MEMBERSHIP CHANGES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2019
Membership will be 1 membership regardless of single or family and will be $30. Both your AWSC and RCR membership will expire on June 30, 2019. AWSC membership are now from July 1 – June 30 effective July 1, 2019.
Ranger City Riders Membership
$30.00 yearly membership (July 1 – June 30)
- RCR newsletters and club updates throughout the year by mail or email
- Membership included into the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC $12 year)
- Protection and preservation of the sport of snowmobiling
- Legislative representation at state and national levels
- Snowmobile representation on state and national associations
- Seven yearly issues (Sept-March) of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine
- Scholarship program for graduating high school seniors
- Official membership card and decal
- As a member of the AWSC, you are eligible for a discounted trail pass
TRAIL PASS INFORMATION
- Your Ranger City Riders Membership does not include the yearly Wisconsin snowmobile trail pass. Current club membership allows you to order a discounted TRAIL PASS. The cost without the club membership is $30.00 per machine and with a current club membership the cost is $10.00 per machine.
- Discounted snowmobile trail passes can be ordered at awsc.org. You will need your AWSC member number when ordering. When you join Ranger City Riders we send $10.00 of your payment to AWSC. AWSC then sends us your membership card (with the AWSC number on it). Ranger City Riders will then mail the AWSC card and other club information to you.
Ranger City Riders offers two ways to submit your membership
Click on the link below for Club Membership Form
Ranger City Riders
P.O. Box 93
Amberg, WI 54102