Ranger City Riders offers 2 levels of memberships:
Yearly membership dues (July 1 – June 30th)
$20.00 Single Membership
$25.oo Family Membership (includes spouse and children under the age of 18)
- You will be supporting snowmobile and atv trails in the Amberg/Wausaukee area of Marinette County.
- Newsletters and club updates throughout the year by mail or email
- Membership included into the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs (AWSC) $10yr.
- Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine (7issues per year September thru March)
- An accidental death and dismemberment insurance benefit thru the AWSC. for current membership to the primary member and his/her spouse and their children under the age of 19.
TRAIL PASS INFORMATION
- Your Ranger City Riders Membership does not include the yearly Wisconsin snowmobile trail pass. Current club membership allows you to order a discounted TRAIL PASS. The cost without the club membership is $30.00 per machine and with a current club membership the cost is $10.00 per machine.
- Discounted snowmobile trail passes can be ordered at awsc.org. You will need your AWSC member number when ordering. When you join Ranger City Riders we send $10.00 of your payment to AWSC. AWSC then sends us your membership card (with the AWSC number on it). Ranger City Riders will then mail the AWSC card and other club information to you.
Ranger City Riders Offers 2 ways to submit your membership
Mail or online:
Click on the link below for Club Membership Form
Ranger City Riders
P.O. Box 93
Amberg, WI 54102
Online Membership Form